1. IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER ? No we create meals from 1 to 1000.
2. HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED TO PLACE AN ORDER ? The sooner the better will always be the answer, but a 48 hour minimum is appreciated.
3. WHAT IS THE MYSTERY ASSOCIATED WITH CATERING ? Caterers operate differently than a restaurant since they must bring the entire restaurant to your location.
4. HOW DO CATERERS FIGURE OUT THE COSTS FOR AN EVENT ? All costs are explained up front and throughout the process. All costs are itemized so there are no surprises and no hidden costs. SAVA provides all clients a pricing guideline which explains how costs are figured.
5. WHY DO YOU CUSTOM DESIGN EACH MENU AND EVENT ? Each customer is uniquely different and thus each menu, style of service and special requests are customized to meet the customers tastes and budget.
6. WHAT ARE THE “RULES” ? SAVA requests that once a date is agreed on along with a menu outline a booking agreement is completed along with a small deposit to hold your date. SAVA requests that a contract is completed once your menu and event special requests are finalized.
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANCEL? SAVA will always attempt to accommodate our clients and the cancellation policy is outlined in the contract for your review.
8. DO YOU CONDUCT “TASTINGS” ? Yes SAVA holds private tasting for a small fee and is alway happy to drop by samples for you to enjoy.
9. WHAT IS A PERSONAL CHEF ? This is a private chef who comes to your home to prepare food for one, romantic dinner for two, or a dinner party for friends or creating meals for dietary needs.. Call Chef Lana direct at 303-909-4119
"Thank you for the wonderful food and your time! You and your staff were amazing! " - Marcus and Courtney
Copyright © 2013 SAVA Catering Inc.